We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Research on recognizing facial emotion expressions could change our understanding of autism
- A new learning method could help people with autism improve visual perception capabilities
- Only half of children with autism receive early intervention services
- Combing through brain imaging data to discover novel patterns linked to mental health conditions
- Brains of children with autism may not always ‘see’ body language, study finds