We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Happiness and the evolution of brain size
- For toddlers with autism, more intervention hours are not necessarily better
- Children with autism, ADHD have more doctor and hospital visits during infancy
- Nerves that sense touch may play role in autism
- Multiple neurodevelopmental conditions may lead to worse educational outcomes