We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- As novel sights become familiar, different brain rhythms, neurons take over
- Autism: Study looks at ability to identify anger in facial expressions
- Same difference: Two halves of the hippocampus have different gene activity
- Defective gene slows down brain cells
- A new replication crisis: Research that is less likely to be true is cited more