We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- New collection of human brain atlases that chart postnatal development
- How Huntington’s disease affects different neurons
- The link between mental health and ADHD is strong — so why aren’t we paying attention?
- Females on average perform better than males on a ‘theory of mind’ test across 57 countries, new study suggests
- Antidepressant use, infection during pregnancy linked to neurodevelopmental changes in babies, study suggests