We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Gene associated with autism linked to itch response, study finds
- Non-neuronal cells drive sex differences in early brain development
- Brain organoid study highlights potential role of genetic and environmental interaction in autism spectrum disorder
- Antibiotics in early life could affect brain development
- Long-term memory setup requires a reliable delivery crew