We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Female protective effect: Researchers find clues to sex differences in autism
- Smell you later: Exposure to smells in early infancy can modulate adult behavior
- Autism gene study finds widespread impact to brain’s growth signaling network
- Key brain molecule may play role in many brain disorders
- Gut microbiome plays role in autism, study finds