We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Study examines movement in children with autism
- Our attention is captured by eye-glance
- Individualized training is key for autistic adolescents learning to drive
- Female protective effect: Researchers find clues to sex differences in autism
- Smell you later: Exposure to smells in early infancy can modulate adult behavior