We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- A possible new pathway for treating epileptic seizures in patients with autism
- Do genetics control who our friends are? It seems so with mice
- Brain organoids mimic head size changes associated with type of autism
- Sibling’s likelihood of autism diagnosis impacted by age gap, study finds