We are your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with Autism and their families enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges. We are adding events so check back often as we grow the calendars.
- Using brain imaging to demonstrate weaker neural suppression for those with autism
- New gut-brain link: How gut mucus could help treat brain disorders
- Autism severity can change substantially during early childhood
- Exposure to ‘good bacteria’ during pregnancy buffers risk of autism-like syndrome
- Autism risk estimated at 3 to 5 percent for children whose parents have a sibling with autism